The HL-2300 currency counter has a working speed of over 1200pcs/min, and is capable of counting up to 9999 bills. Authentication of bills is also supported during execution, in the form of UV or MG detection.
Products are available with or without authentication module.
Counting Speed: over 1200 pcs/min
Hopper Size: 50mm*100mm - 100mm*188mm
Duration: suspend for a while after continuous work of an hour (standby time excluded)
Counterfeit Detection: UV detection/ MG detection
Currency Supported: USD, EUR, GBP, TWD, NOK, NPR, GHS, AUD, AED, ZAR
N.W.: 6.5 KG
Counting Number Display: 4 digits Red LED (large)
Power Supply: AC 230V 50HZ/AC 120V 60HZ
Power Consumption: ≤ 75W
Hopper Capacity: 250 old bills or 300 new bills
Stacker Capacity: 200 old bills or 250 new bills
|Functionality||Standard||With UV-detection||With MG-detection|
|Multinational currencies detection||√||√||√|
|Batch, Addition ,self-checking||√||√||√|
Ambient temperature: 32℉-104℉ (0℃-40℃)
Ambient Humidity: 25%-80%
Feeding System: roller friction system
1. The HL-2300 currency counter supports automatic start, shutdown and reset.
2. The counting machine supports automatic bill counting and counter resetting, with no need of manual resetting, achieving high usability.
3. Automatic shutdown occurs when the counter detects a half-note or double-note, or when an exception happens during execution. In the case of exception, the counter will display an error code for user to handle the issue.
4. The counter will suspend automatically when a preset limit of bills has been counted; it will resume the execution when the bills are fetched.
5. The counter is made up of high quality materials, with a net weight of 6.5 kilograms.
6. The operation interface of the device can rotate up to 270 degrees.
7. We provide tailored colors of the device to accommodate to different contexts, such as banks, post offices or malls.