The HL-2260 currency counter counts bills at the speed of 1000pcs/min, with authentication performed simultaneously using UV or MG detection.
The product is available with or without bill authentication.
Counting Speed: over 1000 pcs/min
Duration: suspend for a while after continuous work of an hour (standby time excluded)
Counterfeit Detection: UV detection/ MG detection
Currency Supported: USD, EUR, GBP, TWD, NOK, NPR, GHS, AUD, AED, ZAR
Hopper Size: 50mm*100mm - 100mm*185mm
Counting Number Display: 5 digits LCD (large)
Batch Preset Number Display: 4 digits LCD (small)
Power Supply: AC 230V 50HZ/AC 120V 60HZ;
Power Consumption: ≤ 75W
Hopper Capacity: 250 old bills or 300 new bills
Stacker Capacity: 200 old bills or 250 new bills
|Functionality||Standard||With UV-detection||With MG-detection|
|Multinational currencies detection||√||√||√|
|Batch, Addition , self-checking||√||√||√|
Ambient temperature: 32℉-104℉ (0℃-40℃)
Ambient Humidity: 25%-80%
Feeding System: roller friction system
1. The HL-2260 currency counter supports automatic start, shutdown and reset.
2. The device works in an automated manner, with no human efforts needed to reset the counter, making it extremely easy to use.
3. The counter can work in batch mode, counting up to 9999 notes.
4. The counter can shutdown automatically when a preset amount of bills is counted; execution will resume after the bills are removed.
5. The counter will shutdown either when it detects half-note or double-note, or when it spots an error. In the latter case, error message will be displayed on the screen.
6. A 5-inch digital screen is attached to the device, making it comfortable to view from various directions.
7. The operation interface of the device supports rotation up to 270 degrees.
8. Color of the counter can be tailored, catering to contexts of banks, post offices and malls.
9. All components of the counter have endured burn-in screening; essential parts are protected by static proof material, resulting in a static free production environment.